Part of being a celebrity is having your life aired in the public by magazines, paparazzi and media outlets.
Celebrities also have relationships, and we expect them to be intimate or show affection just like everyone else in these relationships.
Part of being in a relationship for some people involves sharing nude pictures of each other. While this may be all fun and games, they may end up in the wrong hands just like for the celebrities on this list.
1.Kate Upton is an American model and actress who is known for her amazing figure.
Her phone was hacked in 2014 and the images leaked. The worst part is that a man made them part of his art exhibit show that same time.
2. Victoria Justice was just 21 years old when a site claimed they had her nude photos.
She denied the claim by the site and tweeted to her fans that there was no such thing.
3. Emily Ratajkowski is more than just a model with a pretty face and amazing body.
She is a feminist and was not ashamed of the photos, only of the people who stole them.
4. McKayla Maroney was part of the Fierce Five gymnasts in the 2012 summer Olympics in London.
She sued the porn sites for circulating child phonography as she had not turned 18 when they were taken.
5. Scarlett Johansson was one of the first celebrities who fell victim to hackers in 2011.
She refused to be embarrassed about them and said they had been sent to her husband.
6. Mila Kunis grew up in front of North American viewers with That 70’s Show.
She admitted they were hers when they were leaked.
7. Rihanna was mortified when her naked photos were leaked, particularly because her mom saw them.
She felt bad about the invasion of privacy because they were taken for her then boyfriend Chris Brown.